Agricultural Machinery Center (AMC) was established in 1983 with the vision to realize national food self competenc. This vision installed the Bhutanese farmers at the core of all agriculture development functions . Agricultural Machinery Center (AMC) aligned itself strategically to contribute towards the achievement of the vision through enhanced effectiveness and efficiency in Bhutanese farming practices. It embarked on the program to mechanize Bhutanese agriculture through use of appropriate farm machinery equipments and tools.
Over the years, AMC has partnered itself with the Bhutanese farmers to choose, create and innovate agricultural technologies and farming culture which are appropriate to the Bhutanese farm terrain and ecological conditions.
It has not only contributed significantly in the national goal of food self solvency but has also been an instrumental agent in alleviating drudgery in Bhutanese agriculture.
Vision and Mission
Farming are reworked into value effective, economically economical, a lot of rewardful, and low labour enterprise by enhancing farm mechanization. Mechanization can cowl big selection of choices ranging from production to price adding processes in agriculture. Mechanization are promoted so as to alleviate farm labor shortages, to boost the potency of farming and promote personal sector dealing in space wherever economic and social viability exist.
These may well be achieved through the subsequent objectives:
* Creation and innovation of native farming tools appropriate to Bhutanese farms.
* Promotion of improved agriculture technology.
* Effective and economical distribution of agriculture instrumentality to the farmers.
* capability development of the farmers within the use of improved technologies and farming follow
Acts as regulative body for quality and safety.
* The Regional Centers maintains adequate facilities to supply services like when sales services. These centers
- By Amc
- Email: email@example.com