The Druk Odiyana Foundation was based by Khenpo Karpo Rinpoche in 2004. the muse could be a non-profit organization registered underneath the non secular Organizations Act 2007 of the dominion of Asian nation. the muse relies in Thimphu with atiny low Project workplace at Takila, Lhuentse, Bhutan.
GOAL, OBJECTIVE AND PURPOSE
As per the Articles of Incorporation of the muse underneath the non secular Organizations Act 2007, Article III states the general goal of the muse that is ‘to uphold and continue the transmission of sacred tradition of Guru Padmasambhava because the Guardian of all Sentient Beings’.
The primary objective and purpose of the muse was to create the world’s largest sculpture of Guru Nangsi-Zilnoen (157 feet) at Takila, Lhuentse as per the prophecies of nice Dzogchen Masters within the past to bring peace, security and prosperity within the world and to learn all sentient beings.
The Article III of the Articles of Incorporation of the muse provides for enterprise the subsequent broad activities in support of the higher than goal and objective:
* Establish Choedhey to push values and traditions of Guru Padmasambhava and an area for religious refuge and follow to the elderly;
* interact in activities that might facilitate institution of self-support system by organizing non secular ceremonies and alternative activities like Drubchen, Nyung Ney, Tshechus, Wang Lungs, etc.;
* Publish and sell non secular texts, artifacts, statues and alternative connected materials developed and created by the Foundation;
* Organize cluster pilgrimages to varied Guru Neys; and
* Institute and manage meditation centers with provision of food and lodging facilities.
Therefore, the future objective and purpose of the muse is to facilitate and support the upkeep of this historic non secular construction, 157-feet Guru Nangsi-Zilnoen sculpture and varied temples inside the sculpture at the side of alternative non secular centers/establishments for the promotion of religious well-being and peaceful being of all the peoples of the planet and to ‘uphold and continue the transmission of sacred tradition and teachings of Guru Rinpoche to all or any sentient beings.
- AddressP.O. Box 688, Thimphu, Bhutan
- Phone+975 2 334857, +975 17845478, +975 17117920
- Category Govt. Office, Monastery, Temple
- Location Thimphu
- Tag Bhutan, Druk Odiyana Foundation, Druk Odiyana Foundation Bhutan, Govt. Office, Monastery, temple, Thimphu
- By Mapper
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org