Known as the entree to Kingdom of Bhutan, Phuentsholing (alt. 293m / 961 ft) was a frontier city settled in southwestern Kingdom of Bhutan at the bottom of japanese mountain range foothills bordering the plains of West Bengal, India. Today, it’s remodeled into a middle for trade and commerce. we have a tendency to welcome you to Kingdom of Bhutan, the Land of Gross National Happiness.
Our building – Kingdom of Bhutan Ga Pine Tree State Ga – could be a mid-range building with thirty seven Guest Rooms (suite, customary & deluxe) placed within the heart of Phuentsholing city. a number of the facilities that differentiate U.S. embrace a heated indoor pool, Associate in Nursing close eating place on the bottom floor, conference hall, and a pleasant roof terrace, that is Associate in Nursing outdoors Bar & eating house, commanding the Amochhu geographical area and tea gardens of Asian nation. The building has created the foremost of natural lightweight, and is characterised by lavish house within the common areas and guest bogs. The building is absolutely cool. we offer complimentary automotive parking to our guests, that is secure and monitored by CCTV camera put in at the entry/exit.
A park with a Buddhist Temple – Zangdog Pelri Lhakhang – is three minutes walk from the building. All the looking centers ar among walking distance. The Immigration workplace and therefore the station house ar placed three minutes off from the building.
We believe keeping our “Guests Happy” through reliable and quality service. we’ll make sure that the time you spent with U.S. is unforgettable.
- AddressHotel Bhutan Ga Me Ga, Phuentsholing, Bhutan
- Phone+975 -5-253064 / 65 , +975 –17651725 / 77651725
- Efirstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Category Hotel, Restaurant
- Location Phuentsholing
- Tag American Restaurant, Bhumthang, Bhutan, Bhutan Hotels & Resort, Buffet Restaurant, Chinese Restaurant, Hotel Bhutan Ga Me Ga, Hotels, hotels in bhutan, Indian Restaurant, Luxury Hotel, Luxury Hotel In Bhutan, Paro, Restaurant, Restaurant In Bhutan, Thai Restaurant, Thimphu
- By Mapper
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org