This traditional farmhouse entering to the sister of the Gangte trulku (reincarnated lama) was converted to a hotel in (1994). It has creaking wooden floors, a cosy dining room and a chapel on the 2nd floor, though the rooms themselves are simple for the money, with shared bathrooms and showers.
If you value experience over mod-cons, it’s a good opportunity to get a close up look at the traditional architecture of rural-Bhutan.
- AddressPhuentsholing, Chhukha, Bhutan
- Phone+975 17669676/17117508/17117611
- Category Hotel, Restaurant
- Location Phuentsholing
- Tag American Restaurant, Bhumthang, Bhutan, Bhutan Hotels & Resort, Buffet Restaurant, Chinese Restaurant, Hotels, hotels in bhutan, Indian Restaurant, Luxury Hotel, Luxury Hotel In Bhutan, Paro, Phuntshocholing Farm House, Restaurant, Restaurant In Bhutan, Thai Restaurant, Thimphu
- By Mapper
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org