The Royal Thai Embassy in Bhutan began its operation in Gregorian calendar month 2003 because the Royal Thai diplomatic building. presently the embassy is renamed as Royal Thai unearned Consulate-General. The royal Thai embassy is found in Khachoe Lam, higher than RICB colony, Thimphu Bhutan.
The diplomatic building has the goal of enhancing business, economic, cultural, commercial enterprise and scientific relations between Asian nation and Bhutan. Please explore our services on this web site, wherever you’ll notice helpful info on visas, immigration, culture, tourism, and social science.
Application Submission 9:00-12:30
Lunch Time 13:00-14:00
Visa Collection 14:00-16:00 (next working day)
Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Bhutan Government Holidays
- AddressRoyal Thai Honorary Consulate, Khachoe Lam, Thimphu, Bhutan
- E-mailFax. 00975-2-323807
- Category Consultancy, Embassy
- Location Thimphu
- Tag embassy, Royal Thai Honorary Consulate, Royal Thai Honorary Consulate Bhutan, Thai Consultancy, Thai Embassy
- By Mapper
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org