Mongar city lies on a mild slope of Bhutan. The region is renowned for its cultivation of maize and lemon grass. The locals speak a accent known as “Shar-shop” and that they have a convention of serving “ARA”, a regionally brewed alcohol as refreshments to their guests, be it any time of the day.
Our property is found simply on top of Mongar city and it’s a few 5 minutes walk from the Dzong (Fortress). The hotel, designed with a grounds within the middle permits all rooms to possess an excellent read of the mountains, valleys and farmlands.
- AddressWangchuk Hotel, Mongar Dzonglam, PO Box 117 Mongar, Bhutan
- Phone +975 4 641522 , +975 17126834
- Category Hotel, Restaurant
- Location Mongar
- Tag American Restaurant, Bhumthang, Bhutan, Bhutan Hotels & Resort, Buffet Restaurant, Chinese Restaurant, Hotels, hotels in bhutan, Indian Restaurant, Luxury Hotel, Luxury Hotel In Bhutan, Mongar, Paro, Restaurant, Restaurant In Bhutan, Thai Restaurant, Thimphu, Wangchuk Hotel
- By Mapper
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org